Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters Beware! This Sheriff Says Hang 'em!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Cheaters Beware! This Sheriff Says Hang 'em!

http://www.castamerica.com/Press_Rel...an_Fall_05.htm

I needed to voice my complete disgust for these two individuals, and let everyone in on their identities! I felt that it was very important to fill in these blanks so all of their neighbors, fishing clubs, friends, Crappie.com members, and Googlers know the score... these are their names:

David Cox - Warsaw, MO

Steve Hockett - Sedalia, MO

BTW - Another member on this board and I got together, met for the 1st time, and fished at this event as a team. This was our first time wetting lines together ever. We had a good time, even though the tournament went poorly for us. We didn't even bother to weigh in, that's just how bad the fishing was for us. But cheating.. that'd never be an option! How low! :rolleyes:

I want to thank CAST for their honesty, integrity, and diligence concerning this matter. That is the way all tournament associations should be ran! It makes me proud to be a CAST member! Cheaters beware!! You will be caught, even if it is after all of the prizes have been awarded. Serves you right! Banned for life they are!!

CAST's next event will be on Mark Twain Lake on 8/6/05. I hope to be there with my partner to repeat our win there this Spring. I'd love to see all of you there! But if you come, come honest! Testing will be administered!

Hear is a thread that contains some pics of me, the fat guy, and our winning stringer from Mark Twain this Spring: http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showth...?t=6448&page=1

Full baskets to ya, and let me know your thoughts whoever visits this thread. Thanks!

<,"}/>{ Rippa AKA - Tim Fahrenkrog
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

What is a voice stress analysis? Something like a lie detector test?
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it was good to finally meet up with ya. Even though we had us a rough day, with everthing that happened it was still fun. But I look at it this was there was serveral first time happenings and hopefully last. And I got some new and free guts for my trolling motor. So maybe it wasnt so bad after all. I am curious to what or how this 2 cheated. I dont believe in cheating at something that is all for fun anyway.... makes not sense to me.

Steve Hockett, I wonder if he is any relation to Jesse Hockett that runs sprint cars locally and is from the Warsaw area.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

It was fun Ted! We will do it again soon!

Some of the 1st's for those watching and wondering:

Ted & I met
    I slept in a "real" trailer instead of a camper
    I tried Spike it
    Ted's troller went Kaput
    I feel out of the boat
    I set the hook but my pole ended up in the water!
    I got some tickets on the way home!

<,"}/>{ Rippa

PS - The cheaters were witnessed starting much earlier than they were supposed to by a nationally sponsored team. They were confronted about it by the tournament directors, and offered the chance to withdraw. Instead, they chose to continue with their lies in order to receive a 4th place check.
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

Post Thanks / Like

You forgot some also:

- You had another pole fall out of the boat after getting a snag.
    - Found out Outlaw rods will float in the water.
    - You ate some damn good bbq at the Chuckwagon in Warsaw. Myself and Outlaw was back there agian last friday night. Hmm boy do I love there food.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz

Ted, when are you and outlaw going to start fishing LOZ again. I need some fishing lessons for that lake.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

Duane, I am itching to get back to LOZ. We have several beds just wanting to put in there new homes. Hopefully mid to late september after the water fleas and the big boats go home for the year.

Speaking of LOZ, anyone heard anything out Jammie aka Bugman? He and I was going to go fishing one day, he didnt show up and I havent heard from him again.
    Ted

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report, very informative. And congrats on your effort gentlemen, you don't win all the time, half the fun is in the going! BC

Post Thanks / Like

Their's nothing worse than a chicken**** cheater! I am disgusted in hearing about these people. I think that it's great you are posting it for everyone to see. I hope they read this and it pisses them off. I have almost no tournament experience but hope to in the future when I'm a little more educated in this crappie fishing thing. It's a lot of fun as long as people like this don't screw it up. Good fishing!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Loz

Sooner we get there the better after last weekend, I dont think I had that "half of fun" part of the tourney. Only about a month to go and maybe the boats will thin out some. I will sure miss taking naps at Truman though.........

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast