Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Just wanted to stop in and say hello

Crossbow Guest

Default Just wanted to stop in and say hello

Hey guys, I wanted to pop over and say hello to everyone. I don't do much crappie fishing but I do love to bass fish. I run a local Jon boat club here in NC since 1999. We have a lot of fun using these type boats that has become big in my part of the world. Check us out at: www.bassbusters.net

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbow
    Hey guys, I wanted to pop over and say hello to everyone. I don't do much crappie fishing but I do love to bass fish. I run a local Jon boat club here in NC since 1999. We have a lot of fun using these type boats that has become big in my part of the world. Check us out at: www.bassbusters.net
    Welcome aboard Crossbow. Some of our members like to bass fish also, so we're not alone. We might even pique your interest in crappie fishing too. Glad to have another member. :D

BTW, nice site!!

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hey Crossbow ...

Welcome Aboard ... I see you found the place !! Pop in anytime - and check out the NC board, too. You just may run into some "old friends" (and I'm sure you'll make some new ones) ...LOL!! ......... luck2ya .....cp

Post Thanks / Like

Crossbow;; welcome, I usally catch more bass crappie fishing than most bass fisherman do fishing for bass, and if they get on my line they go in the frying pan right along with the crappie. I've had some 5 to 8 pounder's get away on the light tackle i use.