Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Wheeler Results

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wheeler Results

We could have not asked for a better day to be on the lake. It started out a little cool but warmed up quickly I think this is the 1st tournament we have had this year that the wind was not blowing us off the the lake. I first want to think everyone for making this tournament such a good turn out. Our club set a record today with 15 boats fishing the tournament and if anyone that was visitors today would like to join just give me a call and I will give you the info. Out of the 15 teams everyone brought fish to the scales and there was some good fish today. Coming to the scales today with top weight was team Tommy Edwards and A.J. Barkley wiyh a total weight of 13.83 #,s and also taking big fish award with a crappie weighing 2.71#,s. Good job guys with an awesome stringer of fish. 2nd place today was something we have not had since the club started we had a tie for 2nd and our rules say the winner is decided by coin toss but the two teams decided it by a foot race. No just kidding the 2 teams opted to just split the winnings and what great sportsmanship. The 2nd place teams was Keith Jenkins and Darrell Keil with a weight of 13.20#,s and Jim Brown and Ed rains also with 13.20#,s. Good job guys. 3rd place was Scott Echols and his dad with a total weight of 11.47#,s. Good job guys. Again thanks for another great day on the water and we will post full results of the tournament and photos on our club web site in the next few days so check us out at www.shoalscrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like I missed another great tournament. Check out our Results page for tournament results and pictuers.

SHOALS AREA CRAPPIE ASSOCIATION
    2018 Triton 18TX 115 ProXS 4 Stroke
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks fo the invite

It was one of the calmest days I've fished all year,glad to see it.
    We had a great time, and nice to meet ya'll . Something to think about, make the tie breaker the team with bigest fish. Cause I'm to short to race.....haha
    thanks for coming to Wheeler
    Darrell Keil
    Darrell Keil
    Wheeler Lake
    Shoalscrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by papermouth1 View Post
    It was one of the calmest days I've fished all year,glad to see it.
    We had a great time, and nice to meet ya'll . Something to think about, make the tie breaker the team with bigest fish. Cause I'm to short to race.....haha
    thanks for coming to Wheeler
    Darrell Keil
    You can't change the rules in the middle of the game just because ya'll had the bigger fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Default A few more pictures

Wheeler tournament.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats again to Tommy and AJ. I guess luck paid off again...:D:D
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for letting me fish in the tournament maybe next time yall can take it easy on me.