Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Bucksaw Crappie Tourn. Truman

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw Crappie Tourn. Truman

Finally Decided To Try A Tournament, Has Been 18 Years Since I Fished One Of These. They Paid The First 3 Places.... So For Starters We Didn't Get No Paycheck...... But When I Seen A Lot Of The Old Hands That Used To Fish Them Way Back Then, I Thought This Is Going To Be Tough And It Was, I Think We Made The Top 10 Maybe 10 Th. With 7 Crappie Weighing 8.25 Lbs.... First Place Was A Little Over 11 Lbs. Big Crappie Was 2 1/2 Lbs. And 4 More 2 Pound Plus Crappie Were Weighed In....grand Kicked Our Butt Today, We Fished The Osage And Like Always Where We Had Fished Located From Friday, They Were Gone This Am..... Had To Move To A Creek Channel And Work It......no Time For Pictures, Busy At Weigh In Had To Release All Fish......there Is Always Tomorrow...... Or Next Week... I Am Going To Bed, Fished The Last 4 Days In A Row....... Harder Than Working......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

At least you tried Monty. Fishing can be a lot of work but I would take that over regular work anyday. Just wish we could get the fishing to pay the bills

Post Thanks / Like

You did good man, rest up then get after them again.
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

All the big boys fish there tournaments. There are guys who fish on the national level from this area who fish all there tournaments. So I would say top ten was not to bad. Seems like I can stay on good fish for a month then enter a tournament and like Beaglemans rod and reels BAM gone in a flash. I ended up having to work last night so did not get to fish it.

Post Thanks / Like

Well at least you gave it a shot Monty. So you got to fish today and it cost you a $100.00 to enter the tournament. I got to spend almost that today and I got to go to the circus and watch elephants drop a load and tigers stand on a bench on their hind legs. I swear those tigers are drugged the way they act. Anyway, would have much rather been fishing but at least I was getting to spend time with my daughter.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'