Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: are you a serious crappie fisherman? need a sponsor?

Post Thanks / Like

Default are you a serious crappie fisherman? need a sponsor?

new rod holder company is looking to equip a professional competitive tournament crappie team! for the 09 season. if this is any interest to you, please contact us at steve@monsterrodholders. com please include you resume or stats of past tournaments!

Post Thanks / Like

OK guys! so we don't have any competitive tournament crappie guys up in this forum?

Post Thanks / Like

I am not a tournament angler, however i have set a new goal of catching one of each of the eligible trophy fish in the state of Kentucky. I bought a digital camera the other day and will be filming as much of my quest as possible to put it on you tube. I recently took a job as the visiting clubhouse manager for the bowling green hot rods, my schedule for the most part is on 7 days of 7 days I will be chasing these trophy fish in my off days. Let me know if this is something you might be interested in sponsoring.

Post Thanks / Like

I am but I have several sponsers and one of them is Tite-Lok rod holders. Sorry, but I have been using Tite-Loks for years. If you send me a PM with your ph.no. I can hook you up with a respectable team that would represent your product very well.

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the responce guys! seems like the PM's are coming in now, i was beginnin to think there wasnt any crappie guys up in here! lol..
    i will keep this up for one more week! before we make our decision!

thanks again guys

steve douglas
    Last edited by akwalung; 03-26-2009 at 04:55 PM.