Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Helping the Helpless

Post Thanks / Like

Default Helping the Helpless

Few days ago, Buzzy says you ever check your wheel bearings on your trailor. I said no, squirt a little grease in once in a while. Owned it only 5 years. He said bring it down to beagles and we can check mine and beagles at the same time. Beagle says come on down. We take the first tire off, get the bearings out, not to bad, plenty grease. Take second tire off, get the bearings out, almost dry. Bearings ok, just need new grease seals. Buzzy sends me a beagle to town. Tried three different part shops, and each time would hold the part up to beagle and ask, this is what again. GREASE SEAL, he would say. I can change my oil, but thats about it. Any way we get it all back together and good for another fifty thousand. Beagle and Ship inspect my boat and motor. They find grease certs I didn't know were there. Just wanted to thank you guys for helping a dummy out. Think maybe I could repack my bearings next time, maybe. Thanks to Buzzy, Snakebite, Ship, and Beagle(the foreman). The rest of the story stays in Barry County!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I would'nt call that being helpless, I would say being smart and getting someone else to get their hands greased up.
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

Frosty, What you guys did sounds GOOD! Helping each other out when maybe one or two don't exactly know how to do somethings!......Of course I am now thinking that my fishing buds and I will have to get together and do the same thing, bearings, motors, wiring, and BEER!!!!!! I'm always looking for a good reason to get with my buds for a few cold ones!!!! THANKS!!!! :D

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a handy crew to have around. I'd loved to be a fly on that wall. Way to go guys.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Glad to help you out frosty. Now if we could help beagle keep his poles. A bungi cord may work. Tye one end around his neck the other end on his pole. When his pole goes he stops singin.
    buzzy

Post Thanks / Like

When his pole goes he stops singin.
    buzzy

That's a good one Buzzy. HA,HA,HA

Post Thanks / Like

leav me out of this,

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Wish it was not so far. I would bring mine down for an overhaul. Sounds like a good crew.

Post Thanks / Like

Iam With You Speck ,,,just Thinking,,,,,has Anyone Thought About A Book Deal Or One Of Them Short Films,,u Know The Adventures Of Beagle And Friends,,,,or,,,the Boys And Their Toy's Down In Barry County,,,,,,,,,oh Well At Least No One Mashed A Finger,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Jarred it is one fine crew. and fuzzy on the finger thing. better ask frosty about that. seems he was wondering arround Miss Sharons kitchen looking for a bandage, he he . all he could find were 3x5s he thought they were to big. guess he forgot whos house he was at.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast