Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hunny holes!

oneeyejack Guest

Default hunny holes!

Does anyone have any honey holes that they can consistently catch crappies or panfish, I do in Anchor Bay.
    Last edited by oneeyejack; 07-27-2005 at 07:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I have two places...one of the is on Belleville Lake. The other place, perhaps my favorite, is Kent Lake. The first time I went there was last October and had a blast. As a matter of fact, i have to make my way there pretty soon...freezer is getting a little low. Anyone fish in Flint these days? If so, where should I look for those pesky papermouths? I'm going there in a few weeks to visit some family (they don't like to fish) and would like to get out if I can.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

oneeyejack Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cstyle
    I have two places...one of the is on Belleville Lake. The other place, perhaps my favorite, is Kent Lake. The first time I went there was last October and had a blast. As a matter of fact, i have to make my way there pretty soon...freezer is getting a little low. Anyone fish in Flint these days? If so, where should I look for those pesky papermouths? I'm going there in a few weeks to visit some family (they don't like to fish) and would like to get out if I can.
    Yeah, Belleville Lake is good for crappies but it is also good for walleyes too!
    I have only fished Kent in the summer months, I don't do so good all the time there. I have never fished in Flint, but they have to have fish there. lol
    Last edited by oneeyejack; 07-28-2005 at 05:02 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cstyle
    Where Is Kent Lake located and how big is it??

Thanks,Len

oneeyejack Guest

Len,

Kent lake area is part of Kensington metro park in Milford. Until recently I thought Kent lake was east of I-96 but its acually the whole lake.