Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E F 3/18

Post Thanks / Like

Default E F 3/18

went to eastfork (wed 3/18), caught decent numbers but no go-rillas, was fishing in 3 to 7 foot of water floating a small tube jig under a cork about 2 foot down, tipped w/a small minnow seemed to produce more than with out, pink crappie nibbles also worked (just not as well), chartruse with a pink head jig color. was a great day on the lake, weather was awesome, hope every one got to get out side and enjoy it some, God bless

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

good to hear, sounds like a good time...and not so loud about the pink...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

I was there too. Sounds like just about same results. I used black/chart & green/chart, my partner used red/chart. All seemed to produce about the same. We didn't have any minnows but we did use nibbles. It was a nice day on the lake, or should I say evening, we got there after 2:00 and fished till dark.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Yates ha ha yes it was a great day, they was one after another when I found em but no big ones.....yet, going again in the morning, not sure what the front will do to them, but a bad day on the lake beats a good day at work. Will post my results. God bless

North of Cincinnati Ohio in a town called Fairfied
    Post Thanks / Like

My friend fished it on the 17th and caught over 60 near the campground. Biggest one was almost 2lbs, but the rest were in the 10 inch range. I will be hitting it again early next week and have room in my boat (just have to put up with my fishing dog..hehehehe. Yep....any day on the lake beats a day at work.

Post Thanks / Like

went today 3/21 was real scattered out and slow, had my 8 year old w/me, crappie was to slow for him so i tied a bluegill hook and put a wax worm on for him and let him harass the bluegill, he caught a bunch and had a good time, we put in way back in tunnel mill and went all the way to the main lake and back, the may have been on else where but the river wasnt the place today. lots of boats in the river didnt see any one catching anything, was still fun to watch the boy having fun. hey emthippi, is that an invite? i wont bite your dog if it is i promise.

Post Thanks / Like

checking the weather now. Dont know yet if its monday or tues, but will be one of those days. Dog has her shots so Im not too worried....hehehehehe. Gotta work out the bugs before I head down to Weiss (alabama) next monday. Should be great because Speck is going down this week and will get them all lined up for me next week. I promised I would bring back a bag of fillets for him, since he is not gonna do well, and maybe show him my secret bait...hehehehe.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Wishin me a bad trip are ya emthippi? See if I help you out anymore....ha ha. The word on Weiss right now isn't real good. They got a lot of rain and the lake came up a couple feet. I'll get down there and turn 'em back on though. From a report I got a little while ago, East Fork is SLOW as well. That's fine with me. Let 'em take a little break this week while I'm away so they'll be nice and hungry for next weeks tournament. And emthippi, I might need that bag of Weiss filets. My cooler will be pretty stuffed with the pair of 3 pounders I'm gonna bring back to mount in there all wrapped in paper. I love the numbers, but I can get that here. I go to places like Weiss and Kentucky Lake for that chance at a trophy or two.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

emthippi for a 6 pack ill help
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

I know what ya mean about those Alabama hogs.....we caught one last year just short of 3lbs, but he went in the cooler. Guess if I would have had a pair, might of thought different. We love the numbers also, but its like you said......PUT THEM BAD BOYS ON THE WALL!!!!
    I saw what you were talking about your weather...man...it really sucks. Rain every day (and even the T-storm stuff) . Hope the wind changes direction and blows all that junk out of there for you, cause I really do want to fish your area and You need to uphold the southern OHIO crappie killing tradition. Not to mention putting a few in the freezer. Anyway, I just want to wish you good luck and safe journey. Hope you kill em, but do save at least 2 for us.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast