Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey Speck

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Speck

sorry you fell bad had that junk for 2 weeks now took every thing over the counter you can think of ( watch the comments guys) My wife went to the doctor because she had it to and he told her to get ESTER-C 500mg for me and it has helped a bunch still a little congested but way better than I was
    WHY LEAD CORE BECAUSE IT CATCHES FISH

Post Thanks / Like

hey pakrat,try liquid penicillin...lol.

Post Thanks / Like

My doctor said eat lead... it's the only way to kill a cold ???
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Believe me Yates, eating lead has crossed my mind. It has to be an improvement over this. I'm on day three out of work now. Looks like I won't be using any sick days for fishing this spring. I'm going back to work tomorrow though. Gonna get everybody there sick. I gotta get back so my wife doesn't throw a fit next week when I go to Weiss, sick or not.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

I'll take care of the fishing for you. I'm leaving after lunch and headed to EF

Post Thanks / Like

just keep on rubbing it in Crappiemax..hope you burn em up though.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappiemax View Post
    I'll take care of the fishing for you. I'm leaving after lunch and headed to EF
    think were is the GOLD + blue & white...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Default Have you been to the Doctor?

I had what I thought was the flu for a couple of weeks and it turned out to be strep throat, which I've never had before. My throat didn't hurt much at all either. About a day after I started on antibiotics I felt better than I had in a long time. If it is strep you don't want to try to wait it out, it can only lead to worse things.

Still, I hope you feel better before you read this!
    It's not a keeper if you have to ask...:p

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Homebrew View Post
    I had what I thought was the flu for a couple of weeks and it turned out to be strep throat, which I've never had before. My throat didn't hurt much at all either. About a day after I started on antibiotics I felt better than I had in a long time. If it is strep you don't want to try to wait it out, it can only lead to worse things.

Still, I hope you feel better before you read this!
    Yeah, I went Monday. It's the flu. Or, it was. I am finally feeling pretty good. Gonna put it to the test this afternoon. I plan on being on the lake by about 2:00 to try to make some crappie pay for my misery. Anybody gonna be there? Crappiemax? Seems you go every day.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SpeckWick View Post
    Yeah, I went Monday. It's the flu. Or, it was. I am finally feeling pretty good. Gonna put it to the test this afternoon. I plan on being on the lake by about 2:00 to try to make some crappie pay for my misery. Anybody gonna be there? Crappiemax? Seems you go every day.
    I wish I could be there. Between this job and my wife I can only get out 2-3 times a week. Post how you did.
    We did okay...pretty many fish but only kept a dozen or so. Most were small but fun to catch. I fished my "normal" spot but not many fish there. We just moved around and found a pocket of fish here and there. When we found them it was fast catching. I'll get out one day this weekend, maybe both.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast