Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crafty Olesilversides

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crafty Olesilversides

Would Rather Post Fish Pic But Ain't Got None Today, Built 5 Of These Go Karts For My Nephew & Nieces About 10 Years, 5 Hp Briggs And 5 Hp Tuscemshic (sp). They Had A Blast, But I Sure Caught Hell For What They Did To There Folks Grass...... He He Not My Yard....
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:24 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

You can't see their yard from where you live can you??? Growing up I used to love to drive anything with a motor and I'm sure that applies to any kid. Hell, I'm 26 and just bought me another Yamaha Banshee atv to rip around on, so I guess that feeling never leaves ya.

I'm sure they'll remember them their entire lives! I still remember riding 4 wheelers down on my grandpa's farm like it was yesterday.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Computer Kids Today

You Know They Had Fun For A Weekend Then Most Of Them Went Back To There Viedo Games And Tv, Hell I Would Have Given A Left You Know What To Have One Of These When I Was A Kid, I Did Build My Own When I Was 13 But It Sure Looked Like These, Mine Was An Old Maytag With Belt Drive......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Look great Monty. Sure beat my bike and milk jug motor.

Post Thanks / Like

WHAT! No diamond plate :D Don,t ya be back sliding

Post Thanks / Like

Default I wish

Yep, I can remember saving up 20 bucks to buy my neighbors old crappy worn out riding lawn mower to ride around. Pulled the deck off of it and rode a many slow, slow, slow mile on it.

Wish you would have been my grandpa with those kind of skills Monty. Both my grandpa's passed before I was old enough to remember them. One before I was ever even born.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'