Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: West Point REPORTS?

Post Thanks / Like

Default West Point REPORTS?

Has Anyone Been Over The Weekend Or Fought The Rain Today? Going Tommorow And Would Appreciate Any Information. I Will Be In The Veasy Creek Area.

Post Thanks / Like

Default report

Earl check your pm

Post Thanks / Like

Keith, nothings there.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope this helps

Went to Veasy creek and the mornin bite is good till 10:30 and the evening also after 5:00

I know it's a little late, but i'm jus trying to help :D

Post Thanks / Like

Joe, We Killed Em Last Tuesday. Twenty Of The Biggest Were Pigs. I Wish I Knew How To Post The Pictures. I Was Out Of Town Or I Would Have Definitely Been At Slabfest... I Am Planning To Fish The Slabmaster This Weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jafacman View Post
    Hope this helps

Went to Veasy creek and the mornin bite is good till 10:30 and the evening also after 5:00

I know it's a little late, but i'm jus trying to help :D
    We fished Veasey Creek from 7:30 till almost 2:00 Saturday and caught about 100 fish, but not the first pig in the bunch. We even had a fellow out there giving his best pig call and just could not call them up:D...Plenty of fish but mostly small ones were doing the biting. The cold front that moved in may have affected them some but definitely a place worth checking out.

Post Thanks / Like

Best bite early was in 8-12 foot of water and then they moved to 16-18 foot of water.

Post Thanks / Like

Friday evening we did catch some pigs on the other side of the bridge in 6ft water with corks but the water temps really dropped during the night and they jes were'nt there sat morn...
    Lost a little time tryin it and came back out to find that a few members had found our (secret) second location that we had also caught some good uns so we took off the corks and long-lined, searching around the area and picked up 5 weighable fish off the points in 15ft water but they shut down on us around 11:00
    We left and tried the back of Stroud, but dinks only there, so out of time and limited prefish practice for that part of the lake we weighed in the 5 from Veasey 4lb-8oz total with the biggest at 1lb-4oz
    I'm satisfied with the end results but hoping to do much better next year :D
    Definitely gonna have to get a bigger motor to compete with these fellas...They are fast and good
    Thanks Smitty fer helpin me set up my new graph, you my new best friend I couldn't have done this well with out ya buddy