Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: sportsmen

Post Thanks / Like

Default sportsmen

a few weeks ago there was talk about how some bass fisherman act on the water and i have been thinking about it some becouse my last trip i had a bassfisherman come thro a no wake zone at full bord about 30 foot from my boat and just let off of it and laff and said did i get you as the water went over the fornt of my boat and befor i could say something he was off again
    now i know for me it sucks that my boat sits so low that a 1 1/2 foot wake can go over the bow of my boat but it is what it is

most poeple have it in there heads it seems they own the lake others like me and most of yall know we dont.and when i read or hear about poeple taking game they ether dont have the right too or over bait or too many and poeple who fish and keep just what ever it upsets me. wait ill take that back it makes me madder then well you know. dont even hunt anymore as i would rather fish year round but still

now all of this said my point is every time stuff like this happens outsides of hunting and fishing think we all are this way. and this is why some groups get so much pull on stoping it for all of us and yes everyday theres groups trying to take away our right to fish and hunt becouse of the few bad apples

when poeple say to me oh you fish i tell them no im a sportsman and i love and recept the outdoors god gave us and i only take and keep what my famly would use and theres more like me then not. most of the time they ask alot about fishing and hunting and even at times i might have changed there oppions on us as a hole

i know this was kinda long and im no writer by far but i would love to see more sportmens out on the lake then guys who fish or bass fishermen
    Alan

Post Thanks / Like

i know how you feel alan . well said. i want get into how some people dont respect other fishermen when their on the lake because i would say somthing i would regret i promise you it wouldnt be nice. again well said.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I know what ya meen...I've never done that on accident

But I have been known to do it on purpose :D

Nothin better than a gettin a good plowin from an ole buddy...Aint that right Kieth :rolleyes: