Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fuel tank

Post Thanks / Like

Default fuel tank

does anyone know where i can find a portable(6 gal) gas tank like the one that used to come with the older johnsons and evinrudes or the same style as the old metal tanks with the top handle? my tank came from bps and is too long to fit against the transom long ways so i have it turned sideways and it is right under your feet. the only ones i've found online are made the same way mine is with handle on the end.

Post Thanks / Like

Check with falconSmitty. he uses those cans, he might have an extra one.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

i have 2 of those tanks . i had some probablems with my motor so i bought new tanks . not sure if that was what was rong with it. i did several things to it . will let you try them if you like .
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

thanks papasage, but i think i've found one.

Post Thanks / Like

They can be found numerous places such as boat mecanics ect.... There is a guy in Jackson(ms) thats called Ed's Marine. He is a boat mechanic/boat supply store he buys out inventory from manufactorers who are going out of buisness or places that burn down ect.... He has whatever you are looking for and I can promise you that. Also try Small Used Outboard Motors For Sale - Mercury Outboards Johnson they usually have some as well
    Its Foolish and wrong to morn the men who died, instead we should thank God that such men lived.
    General George S. Patton Jr