Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: just wanted to let you all know!

Post Thanks / Like

Default just wanted to let you all know!

believe me guy's and gal's when i say i don't wanna keep bringing this up and don't think i have much at all. but wanted you all to know that march is colon cancer awarenness month. so just as a reminder, please for my sake, and a lot of other's. if you have any sympton's or are in that age group which is now 35 and older. go get a check up. it's a painless procedure and is well worth the piece of mind. the number one thing why advanced cases happen like mine is because we procrastinate. and i am one of those and maybe if i would'nt of put it off then it would'nt have been as bad as it it now. so if i even got through to one person and they are gonna get checked out this post was worth it! again all not trying to be depressing and won't say anymore about it just wanted to say....keep up on your checkup's especially you old fart's that are on here:D...good fishing all!

P.S. that mean's you to bug's or i'm not coming down this weekend:p hope your out whacking them. look's like rain this weekend. here crawdad, crawdad, crawdad...i can hear it now:D
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

yup a good rotor rooter job will get the job done,,,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Had one a little over a year ago. Told the Doc to look for sumthin up there. He asked "what"? I said "My head. My wife says mine is up there most of the time". They all got a little laugh and put me to sleep. While I was under he took a pic of my face. Then he put the pic of my face on one of the pics he took from the procedure. After it was over and I hadn't woke up yet, he went out and told the wife in a very serious manner that he had found something. She was visibly upset, not enough insurance I guess? Then he showed her the pic and they all had a good laugh at my still sleeping expense. Gotta love Docs with a sense of humor. I'll have another this year.

Thanks for the reminder, Jeffie.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Had one a little over a year ago. Told the Doc to look for sumthin up there. He asked "what"? I said "My head. My wife says mine is up there most of the time". They all got a little laugh and put me to sleep. While I was under he took a pic of my face. Then he put the pic of my face on one of the pics he took from the procedure. After it was over and I hadn't woke up yet, he went out and told the wife in a very serious manner that he had found something. She was visibly upset, not enough insurance I guess? Then he showed her the pic and they all had a good laugh at my still sleeping expense. Gotta love Docs with a sense of humor. I'll have another this year.

Thanks for the reminder, Jeffie.
    That's a good one for sure.

I have to get one every year myself. Not my favorite thing to do for sure. The procedure is a breeze, it's the preparing for it that sucks. Who wants to spend a full night on the pot? Not me. Only 35 years old here but have diverticulitus (sp) so I get to prove to my wife every year my heads not up there.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Anual, anal. Anual, anal. Anual, anal. I too have the diver-tick-u-losis. Last time the cam-corder invasion was over, I went "Whew"!!!! Doc asked ifin I was just glad that it was over. "Yes", butt, Ima more happy that "I STILL DON'T LIKE IT!!!! Heh!:D Heh!:D Heh!:D <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

One more,,,, A proctologist went into a bank to write a check. Reached into his shirt pocket for a pen. Instead there was a ther-mo-meter. He said,,,, "Dang, some a$$-hole has my pen". <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the poop scoop

Post Thanks / Like

exit only !!
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCBALLER View Post
    exit only !!
    i know that big daddy, i realize there are a lot of people and have been told lately by a lot of people they would rather not know... not sure about that but to each is own. i feel that way sometime's myself
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCMO CRAPPIESLAYER View Post
    i know that big daddy, i realize there are a lot of people and have been told lately by a lot of people they would rather not know... not sure about that but to each is own. i feel that way sometime's myself
    (rather not know) is easy to say when your not having problems. Been puting it off too long, I will be getting one soon.