Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: weiss trip-thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Default weiss trip-thanks

Me and my dad just returned late sat night from a week on weiss. it was our first time to the lake. We cut our trip short cause of rain and cold front. We had great weather sun-thurs compared to back at home, even a sunburn. we both had a great time fishin and site-seeing around the lake. Thanks to all that helped with info a few weeks ago and during this week. Despite hiring a guide for first day, we were dissappointed to only catch 19 keepers with him. Others that had guides the same day got their limits. He tried his best all day to put us on fish. my dad did catch a 2lbs. 1oz at the end of day. we caught total of 80 keepers during 4 days. We fished docks the last 3 days. I hoped to meet some of u during the week, but didn't work out. Unfortunetly, back to work in the morning. Thanks again to all.

http://www.indianaslabmasters.com
    Jason Snyder
    Southern Pro Tackle, Juiced-Up Baits
    Roadrunner Fishing Team, Frogg Toggs

TimB Guest

Hey Skeeterman1 good to hear you and your Dad caught some Fish, I have some fond memories of a fishing trip to Weiss lake with my Dad over 20 years ago, He's been gone for 15 years now but the memories are always in my mind. Those are special times.

I live up here in Lafayette In. I'm heading down to Weiss Lake Friday for a week, A buddy of mine from Michigan is picking me up , we've been going down every other year for about ten years now. Glad you had some good weather before the rain , the weather always plays a big part in the fishing this time of year (spring) .

Good Fishing to You and Your Dad,
    TimB