Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mozingo [ Ice ] ???

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Mozingo [ Ice ] ???

My Brother [ Augiedog ] And I Were Suppose To Go To Truman Today And I Believe He Asked For Some Help From The Brothers. Well Got A Report Of High Water And Muddy Conditions So Went North To Mozingo... Couldn,t Belive It But Was About Maybe 3/8 To Half In Ice ...a Bass Boat Put In And We Followed Him Out To Open Water.... Caught About 50 Shorts And Kept 25 Nice Fish Largest About 13 1/2 Iches Great Day To Be Out ...we Wore Our Winter Stuff All Day It Was Chilly Up There.. Will Probably Return Tuesday Or Wednesday While Brother Works....hee Hee ...maybe With His Boat

Tried To Attach Photo Kept Saying Upload Failed... Sorry

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Probally a good choice going north from the reports I got from people fishing today. Welcome to the site. Not sure if I met you or not. Maybe with your brother at Windsor Crossing this winter?

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like ya'll had some fun.......congrats on a good day.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Wink mozingo

Jared,
    You are right.We meet you and bob at windsor.My brother is shelldecoy.The fish were 13 to 15 ft deep over 22 to 25 ft of water over there brush piles up there.The color of jigs weren't important. The sun hads more to do with things than anything. While the sun was out they bit. When the clouds came they quit. It was great to be on the water again.
    I did get to used the new lowrance 510. It works like a charm. It was a great buy for the $. Its on the console
    Well I'm off to work. My brother will probably be out in my boat today.....Damnit. Hope he puts gas in it...
    Bruce

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Love my 510C also.