Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Mountain Home

djones Guest

Default Mountain Home

I want to plan a trip to Mountain Home. Will probably fish White River. Will rent a boat/motor and maybe a guide for one day. Can someone recommend one of the resorts? I would like to stay at one where I can get a small, one bed cabin. I've checked on the internet, but there are so many to choose from and I've never been down there. Would appreciate any advice some of you folks may be able to offer.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards !!

djones

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by djones
    I want to plan a trip to Mountain Home. Will probably fish White River. Will rent a boat/motor and maybe a guide for one day. Can someone recommend one of the resorts? I would like to stay at one where I can get a small, one bed cabin. I've checked on the internet, but there are so many to choose from and I've never been down there. Would appreciate any advice some of you folks may be able to offer.

Thanks for your help.

Best Regards !!

djones
    I have some links to guides on Bull Shaols and on the White below the dam near use them myself. If interested PM me and will sent them to you. What will you be fishing for?
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

I've stayed at White Buffalo Resort before and really liked it. They have a wide range of lodging to offer - we camped but they have several sizes of cabins.

They are on a beautiful stretch of river right where the Buffalo River meets the White River.

Here's there link: http://whitebuffaloresort.com/
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

We stayed at Blackburns Resort 2 miles outside of Mountain Home in April an liked it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny
    We stayed at Blackburns Resort 2 miles outside of Mountain Home in April an liked it.
    I have stayed here also and enjoyed this places. Own and run by great people. They make U feel welcomed.
    Duane

My ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead
    divorced and no one to answer to, lets go fishing