Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: where on truman.

Post Thanks / Like

Question where on truman.

Guys,
    I've been working 6 days a week since Xmas.Bought a new boat and only fished once in it. Its bs. I've got the day off tomarrow and its suppose to be a great day. 63 and light s winds. Where on truman is it going on. Windsor crossing, bucksaw, berry bend or the dam? Throw me a bone
    Thanks
    Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Think The Crappie Are In Transit

It Will Be A Little Tough For A Week Or Two, Water Temp Will Dictate What They Do, Myself I Would Fish Cedars At Any Of The Areas You Mentioned, 14' Fow To 24' Of Water, But If You Don't Like Cedars, You Can Try Hardwoods And Hedge Trees, Blk/chartuse Or Orange/chartuse Have Been Working Good For Us, You Could Consider Feeder Creeks, But I Think It Is About A Week Early Yet... Whatever You Do, Good Luck, Looks Like A Good Day To Go........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

It was tough for me today at Bucksaw. Water was dirty but the temp is getting to where we need it. I did more looking around for new spots than I did fishing. Lots of small fish early down river. Went back to the ramp at 11 to pick up a buddy and ran up river. Never caught a fish above Bucksaw.

Post Thanks / Like

Not sounding too good. I would try the mouth of Brush Creek and the flats around Windsor if I was you. Let us know how you do.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

We fished from Bucksaw to Long Shoal & a bit father & it was tough. Between 4 people fishing out of two boats we had 14 keepers. Blue/white electric checken Blue/chart all slab busters were the best. You might try down around Indian Island on the Big Pome. There's all different types of structure to fish down there. Most of our keepers came in 14-20 ft water 10-11 ft deep. Good luck.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna head out of Long Shoal in the morning and work my way towards Bucksaw. Hopefully tommorow is as nice as today was. Bob how have you been?
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Change of plans

I tALKED TO A FRIEND YESTERDAY AND HE TOLD ME THE TRUMAN LAKE WAS UP A FOOT AND MUDDY. SO THE VOICES IN MY HEAD KEEP SAY GO TO MOZINGO . SO I'M HEADED NORTH TO MOZINGO OUTSIDE MARYVILLE AND CATCH SOME BLACKS CRAPPIES. I'LL LET YOU KNOW IF THEY ARE BITING UP NORTH. THE VOICES CAN''T BE WRONG CAN THEY? LOL
    BRUCE

Post Thanks / Like

Bob is good, Dave. Good to see ya back on. We need to get together again soon.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.