Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: New To The Forums

Post Thanks / Like

Default New To The Forums

Hi everyone,

I just thought I'd introduce myself since I'm new here to Crappie.com. My name is Rylan Weythman, and I've grown up fishing and hunting in the Wenatchee Valley. I live in Cashmere, but I go to school down in Sothern California for the majority of the year. It puts a bit of damper on my fishing and hunting, but it's worth it for now.

Anyway, if anyone is ever in the Wenatchee/Cashmere area and feels like hitting up some slabs, I'd gladly take people out to my usual spots.

Crappie fishing is something that has always interested me, but I've never tried to pursue it seriously until this year. They're one of my favorite fish to catch and eat, and they make for a relaxing day on the boat.

I'm sure I'll be posting a quite a few questions right off the bat here. I've had somethings on my mind that I wanted to ask for a while, and now I finally registered.

All the information from you guys and gals will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

RW

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, HFF.

How long before you finish school?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Moose Eyes
    Welcome, HFF.

How long before you finish school?
    I have two years left for my BA (x2). I start my junior year in September, and I'll graduate in 2007. With that said, however, I probably won't really finish school for another three years as I'm planning on going to law school afterwards.

RW

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the boards HereFishyFishy.