Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Springfield Fishwrapper

Post Thanks / Like

Default Springfield Fishwrapper

A lot of people around SW Missouri refer to the Springfield Newsleader paper as the Springfield Fishwrapper or Springfield Misleader because they think it is such a poor paper.

Well it stood up to it's name today as right there in the Outdoors Section it's got a big article about Crappie Fishing and the Spring Spawn. I didn't learn anything new by reading but I'm sure it will get people to thinking about getting out on the water.

Anybody else see it?
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default link to the article

MyOzarksOutdoors.com
    I didn't learn anything new either, but like you said, it may get some folks interested.
    Q
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Default misleader

I hate to be a negative person here but i wouldnt piss on that paper if it was on fire and i wouldnt even use it for toilet paper if i hand nothing else to use. If you couldnt tell iam not a fan of the fish wrapper

Post Thanks / Like

Default ????????????

Quote Originally Posted by biteme View Post
    I hate to be a negative person here but i wouldnt piss on that paper if it was on fire and i wouldnt even use it for toilet paper if i hand nothing else to use. If you couldnt tell iam not a fan of the fish wrapper
    Biteme, I have a hard time understanding what your trying to say. Best I can tell you probably get your news from the ole boob tube? :D
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default wantin crappie

negative on the boob tube but it would be better than the mis leader. Like i said i hate to talk bad or be negative on something but that paper is negative on anything the city does. I gave up watching tv because everything is negative no postive news coming out. I do have to check the weather so i know when to go hunt for them slabs