Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Camera Beat Me

Post Thanks / Like

Default Camera Beat Me

Hate Changing Things When They Work, This New Digital Camera Downloads My Pics Too Big, Will Have To Get A Brain Surgeon On Here To Help.... I Am Looking For Some Aluminum Diamond Plate Anyone Seen Any......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:24 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

There seems to be a shortage of diamond plate here in KC. I think they said someone down south was buying it all up.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Think I Know Who It Is?

Just Tried To By 20 4x8 Sheets From A Kc Dealer, He Wouldn't Come Down On Price So I Am Going To Reynolds Wrap......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Home depot has it but not in 4x8

Post Thanks / Like

In regards to the pic size. I know there is a way to change them once you get them on the computer but I can't explain how to do that as I'm not to familiar with that.

What I can tell you, is in the menu of your camera there should be an option to change the file size. On mine for example it has an option for computer size where it drastically lowers the size of the picture.

Now I don't know how it will be labeled in your camera, but look for the menu and something about file size.

I'm no expert by any means but I think that should be pretty close.

Let me know if that was any help at all.

Post Thanks / Like

I have my own photography business, so if you need some help with digital, just ask. Chances are I've been there, done that.

When I prep photos to post online, I re-size them to about 600x450 pixels horizontal, or 450x600 pixels vertical, at 72 dpi. That optimizes them to load really quickly in a web browser.

Depending on what you have for a computer, the photo editing tool you need might already be right at your fingertips. If you use Windows XP or Windows Vista, you might have Microsoft Office Picture Manager. Not sure if that comes with Windows, or if it's part of Office though.

You can download a freebie called Gimp. Adobe Photoshop Elements, a less expensive scaled down version of Photoshop, is a great tool too with some pretty nice features.

You can always contact me directly if you want some assistance. I'll be happy to help.