Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: When is

Post Thanks / Like

Default When is

When is the next tourny? I plan to start fishign with you guys now that I have a little bigger boat, and have it rigged out for fishing instead of hunting. I know I want beable to fish anything past the end of April b/c of final exams and my internship but I want to fish at least 1 before I jump in full swing with you guys and gals in the fall. I have lots of friends at home in MS that fish the state club Magnolia Crappie club newsletter and they really enjoy it. I use to pre fish with them often but never fished the tourny for some stupid reason but I know to become a better fisherman I have to jump in and learn from the best. Anyway looking forward to fishing/,eeting yall soon

Robert Mitchell
    Its Foolish and wrong to morn the men who died, instead we should thank God that such men lived.
    General George S. Patton Jr

Post Thanks / Like

The next tournament will be on Lake Westpoint - Lagrange Ga. -- Mar 28,09 go to the website for all update info on what's happening with this link: http://www.gaslabmasters.com/
    Yes, Magnolia is a very good outfit, have heard many good things about it. Hope to meet a lot of them in Sep at Crappie Masters Classic.
    Last edited by Outlaw1&2; 03-11-2009 at 11:12 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks outlaw, I plan on being there if I can and as of right now I dont see any reason I cant LOL
    Its Foolish and wrong to morn the men who died, instead we should thank God that such men lived.
    General George S. Patton Jr