Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boat Keys??? Any idea where to get them?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Boat Keys??? Any idea where to get them?

My only boat key is broke in half and I need a new key. I have spent the last 2 days trying to find a place to get a new one. I know the manufacture but I have a Pre Tracker Marine Pro Craft and they do not have records back to 99. Any idea where to get one? I have already tried every marine place in Joplin, plus every lock smith except one which I will go by tomorrow. I have also been told Pro Craft did not use the typical Mercury ignition switches which I have tried all the Mercury keys and non will work. If I can't find one I will put in a new ignition but I was hoping not to have to order one and wait on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Try Pro's Choice. They keep a good supply of keys on hand. They may have to try a hundred or so but i'm pretty sure they can fix you up.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Just saying:D
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty rough on keys bender. Did you go by sun. Someone toot tooted at 12:30. No stockton report on the board. Is 1 half in the switch??

Post Thanks / Like

Tom I broke a key off in the truck, called one of those mobile key guys and he came to the house pulled out the old key looked it all over, and made a new key right there on the spot, might be worth a look in the yellow pages,

Post Thanks / Like

I feel bad as I am the one that broke it off. However, i thought the pocket knife worked fine.

Post Thanks / Like

JLT.....Don't feel bad, You're PB's Number ONE Giude! hehe
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

All is good I now have a new key and am ready to go!!!:D:D Frosty I will take his guide service any day for the $1.58 I paid for the key.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    All is good I now have a new key and am ready to go!!!:D:D Frosty I will take his guide service any day for the $1.58 I paid for the key.:D
    ME TOO !

Where did you come up with a KEY?
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

I am a real cheap guide until you have to buy my cold ones. Some times that gets pricey.

I am really getting the fishing itch. This work crap is for the birds. I think they will be starting to get serious soon if the weather stabilizes. let's hook up at stockton soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast