Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gloomy,boring Day Here!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gloomy,boring Day Here!

Man This Is Bad After All The Good Weather We Have Had, Raining Here In Windsor And Getting Colder, Darn Hate It When Them Weather Guys Are Right..not Much To Do Built A Nice Toasty Fire, Pot Of Hobo Coffee And Paint Up Some Jig Heads...no Fishing Stories On The Post.....what Is This World Coming Too!!! I Am Trying To Buy Another Bass Boat But Think The Other Guy That Got There First Will Get His Loan And I Will Be Out.....oh Well, Will Keep Looking, Not Looking To Hard, Just Thinking Ahead..... Somebody Put Some Fish Pics Or Something....... I Know I Need To Paint My Stove, Do Every Summer Every Winter It Peels Off, Ain't Never Found A Good Heat Paint......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:24 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Ever try getting the stove hot before painting it? Also stove black works well.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Am Willing To Try Anything......

Get It Hot First Is That How Stove Black Works??.....everything I Buy Says To Get It Up To 600 Degrees Which I Have Done, High Dollar Crap Still Comes Off......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Slow here today!!!

Monty, that a boy, I knew you couldn't post a picture without having some tread plate in it. :D What kind of boat you looking at?

It's kind of slow here at the office today also. You know what I have been doing for fun? Well did you notice all the new pop up adds here on Crappie.com? Well I just been reading some posts and seeing if I can manage to avoid what seems like thousands of words that are highlighted in green. If you run your cursor across one of them it pops up some add trying to sell pink panties or gambling or something like that. I was getting pretty good at missing all of them and then one got me a little bit ago so I guess I lost that game. Just trying to avoid those green highlighted words could keep you busy all day.

Have a good day Monty.

Chris W.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

All the stove black i ever used i just wiped on never had any trouble with it coming off. For the high temp paint i get parts hot before painting.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I Just Read Up

Stove Black Wipes On But Is Not Recommened For Steel Stoves Which Is What I Have.... Might Try Heating Up First, Sure Can't Hurt To Try It........ Thanks....... And Chris A Lot Of Folks Are Complaining About The Green Lines And Pop Ups..... Don't Know What Is Going On But Don't Like It......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well it's a fish

Monty, you wanted a picture of a fish so here's you one from last year. Only problem is it's not a Crappie and it's not me holding it either. But don't think you will complain about that. Here's one of the old lady and boss around the house from last year.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Only Because She Is Good Looking

That I Would Allow That Green Carp On My Pc Screen....... Nice Pic. Suprised She Doesn't Throw Rocks At You....
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:24 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Still not a Crappie!!!!!

Monty, it's still not a Crappie but should be getting better for you.

You wanted to see fish. I can keep going if you would like me to. :p
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

have u tried the vht header paint that they use on race car headers,,,good up to 1200 deg,,,,just have to have a clean surface,,w c i have been seeing that dam@#$%^ pop up ,,,what's up with this stuff
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast