Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you call a????

Post Thanks / Like

Default What would you call a????

Person who would break into your outbuilding, steal a tractor, chainsaw, weedeater, misc tools, and then break into your rod locker on your covered boat inside the outbuilding and take 8 shimanos, some tackle and leave without saying thank you..This happened to me last Thursday...GD theives...The law had better catch them before I do...
    The stealing is getting so bad around here I can guarantee someone is going to get shot!!! Now I'm quite sure these upstanding fine folks who did this to me are not members CDC, but if anyone knows of anyone trying to unload a nice ford tractor let me know...

Wolfmanjack
    WolfmanJack051
    Gambler Bass Boat

Post Thanks / Like

The sorry sob's need strung up........sorry for your loss i hope you get your stuff back.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

them sum britches dont you wish you could have been there and just unloaded on them rat bass tard s wrong just wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

i would call them a doctor to fix thier broken arm's, the law isnt even going to look into it . it's not worth there time ! do you have any teen's ? if so probably a friend of the kid's, catchem ad break a few fingers

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry to hear about your loss Wolf. Hope it turns around for you.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

In danger when they get caught

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Freakin @zzholes!!! If'n someone would just chum a couple of fishing holes with a few of them, word would get out. Maybe the risk would turn them to an honest person

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Watch for your stuff on Rollanet/craigs list. Ya just might catch the SOB's. I got a place around Belle and worry about it all the time. Been lucky so far.

Post Thanks / Like

Its no better at pomme--neighbor below me had two sea-doos heisted a couple weeks ago. It makes you rethink everything.....never ever had any problems before this year!
    Crappie.......its whats for dinner!!

Post Thanks / Like

Had a numb skulls slip into my garage one night while we were out of town for just that night several years ago. Took my entire supply of tackle right out of the boat, but left the rods. It was a grab and go job.

A couple months later a cop spotted a couple kids on a nearby golf course at 1:00 a.m. just wandering. Started questioning them and they sang like birds. In the end I got all my tackle back. One of the boxes had an ancient lure that was my grandfather's. It's now hanging from the driftwood holding my trophy muskie.

Hope you have similar luck getting your stuff back. The lack of respect for personal property is a real shame anymore, and an unfortunate sign of the desperate times some people apparently feel they're in.

Very sad indeed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast