Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Wiskers......

chucky is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Hey Wiskers......

Did you do any good saturday or sunday?

We tried fishing the old creek channels saturday but had to give up on it cause of the nasty winds. We went back to the brush piles and caught a few late in the evening. Even caught some whites in 3-5 ft.

Sunday we tried a different bay to try and get out of the winds. We finished with 19 and a few of them were 11/2 lbs. All whites:D. We got them in 10-12ft. in 50 degree water.

We will give you a call first or second week of April when you come back off the boat.

Good luck and see you then.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Not good

Quote Originally Posted by chucky View Post
    Did you do any good saturday or sunday?

We tried fishing the old creek channels saturday but had to give up on it cause of the nasty winds. We went back to the brush piles and caught a few late in the evening. Even caught some whites in 3-5 ft.

Sunday we tried a different bay to try and get out of the winds. We finished with 19 and a few of them were 11/2 lbs. All whites:D. We got them in 10-12ft. in 50 degree water.

We will give you a call first or second week of April when you come back off the boat.

Good luck and see you then.

Naw I had one of the worst days I've had in a long time Sat. I could only manage 10 good keepers & I had to dig them outa the brush. Didn't go Sun. I laid in bed Sat. night & it still felt like I was going up & down in those waves.

Went Mon. & had a great day. I culled & wound up with 20 BIG fish.

Good to talk to ya the other day. I get off on 4/07. I gotta go to a meeting on 4/15-16, but plan on get'n in some fish'n while I'm home.

Give me a shout when yall come down.
    Crappie Stomper Guide Service
    Crappie Fish'n With Attitude!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/crappiestomper
    ACC Crappie Stix Pro Staff
    Corn Field Crappie Gear Pro Staff

Brooksville, FL (Originally from Terre Haute, IN.)
    Post Thanks / Like

Talked with Cozy Cove about my reservations yesterday (4/18 - 4/25) and I asked how the fishing was in that area ? She told me that a guide had taken out a party at 7:00am and they limited out by 8:30. There was another angler that caught a possibly new state record for yellow. The DNR was coming to look at it today.

Counting the days.

Chuck
    From Steve Wunderele - 10-2-84 --"A fishing trip maybe brief, but it's memories are endless."