Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Question about Automotive Site's?

Post Thanks / Like

Question Question about Automotive Site's?

Hey guy's I've got a problem with the fuel system on my 96 gmc pick up. it may just be my in line filter. But my question is . does anyone have a site that one can go to with a overview on problems and to view breakdown's on things like transmission's, rearend's, engine's,Wiring Diagrams, Ect.Ect. I've got a lot of older chilton books from the 70's & 80's. But there getting so expensive now days i just hate to buy one for just simple things. I've been a shade tree mech. all my life, i've built and raced cars but when it comes to the new style vehicles 90's and up, i need some help and pictures to get things right. any sites that you know of would help THANK"S

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

http://www.jonko.com/auto_repair_forums/index.php?
    try this site . i have another on my office computer i think it is still there havnt ben on line with it sinse i got this dell and took it to theoffice . it is on dialup and dont use it much . dont have time anyway. my brother has a full size chevy in the 90`s and had probablem with the fuelpump . has changed it 2 times i think .it would quit and then it would just start up . after a while
    Last edited by papasage; 07-18-2005 at 08:01 PM.
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Default repair information sites

I’ve used a repair information page on Autozone's web site that seems to be fairly good. It isn’t as good as having the OEM service manual, but I think it is as good as the cheap Chilton or Hayes manuals that you by in parts stores.

may your livewells stay full, and your rods stay bent.

Kevin

Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys ever bit helps