Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Truman Today R We Nuts? Yes We R

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Today R We Nuts? Yes We R

No Step For This Hiller....got To Osage At Day Light, Had To Wait On Little Shower And Wind To Die Down, Rain Stopped Quick Wind Didn't Stronger And Stronger And Stronger... Was Fishing Cedars In 15' To 20' Couldn't Hardly Get Out Of The Wind... Crappie Were 6' To 10' Down. We Caught About 25 Keepers 1o Shorts And Keptds 12 Decent Fish, No Biggies..black/chartuse Was #1. Went By Tidwad Bank Said 64 Degrees At 7 Am Came Back By At 12 Pm And It Said 44 Degrees.. No Wonder We Were Seeing Out Breath..... But We Went......
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

that's pretty die hard! I went to an archery shoot, should have stayed home.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to get back on them Monty.

Post Thanks / Like

way to go Monty. Glad you were able to survive the wind. I wanted another day of fishing but not the wind so stayed home & worked around here.

Post Thanks / Like

Way to go Monty. Nice job.

You could have come down here and spent the day with a house full of 3 year old girls for a big birthday party. I'm worn out from that.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'