Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Honey Do's

Post Thanks / Like

Default Honey Do's

Hey guys, Get your honey do's done now, because you know how the wife's are when you want to start fishing, they start in on ya, do this do that.
    Trick em this time...lol

crappie cowboy

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been doing them all morning. First time I have done dishs or laundry since I have been married. Poker at my house tonight with all the yaho's from work and wife had to work a 1/2 shift today so I got elected to straighten up. Kids will be home in a bit so give it twenty minutes and you will not be able to tell I did anything. Hope she will not expect to to be a regular Sat. morning thing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Jigging15 View Post
    I have been doing them all morning. First time I have done dishs or laundry since I have been married. Poker at my house tonight with all the yaho's from work and wife had to work a 1/2 shift today so I got elected to straighten up. Kids will be home in a bit so give it twenty minutes and you will not be able to tell I did anything. Hope she will not expect to to be a regular Sat. morning thing.
    Yep your in trouble now buddy, that will be your Sat. job from now on. Always always always play helpless and always screw things up when you do them.
    When you wash her outfits dry them in the dryer for a couple hours, and when she wears them zippers rip and buttons fly across the room, seams
    rip.
    She'll never let you do the washing and drying again.
    If you need anymore great manly advice let me know buddy.

crappie cowboy

Post Thanks / Like

the little lady wont think you did bad washing she will think she has gained weight and will find some way to blame you, then go buy new clothes,