Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bucksaw Filet Tumbler???

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bucksaw Filet Tumbler???

Anyone Of You Fellers Know About This Plastic Square Bucket That You Can Put Your Filets In To Really Clean Them... Got Any Real Specks On This Thing?? May Drive Down There Tomorrow And Check It Out, Said They Had One In The Fish Cleaning Station.....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Default Not I

Nope, never heard of anything like that Monty. If you go down to check it out, take a picture if you think of it. You've got me interested now.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Was Told Wed.

Fished With Jim Wed. And He Was Telling Me About It, We Just Use A Spray Nozzle On End Of Garden Hose, But This Thing He Is Talking About Seems Simpler.......will Check It Out....... Don't U Know I Am Busy.......

Post Thanks / Like

I know they make something to clean gigged fish in. A couple of people around here has them but I think they costs about $400. Thats a little steep for us hillbillies.

Post Thanks / Like

I was at Bucksaw today & cleaned My fish there with the help of Fish Whisper'r & didnt see any such thing. But I will look into on Sat & let you know. If its what I'm thinking it is its just a plastic bucket.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by osagemo View Post
    I know they make something to clean gigged fish in. A couple of people around here has them but I think they costs about $400. Thats a little steep for us hillbillies.
    What kind of gigged fish? I spent approximately 3 or 4 nights a week gigging this winter. We were gigging Suckers.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sounds Good

Sounded Like More Than Just A Bucket, But I Was With Jim And He Might Of Been On Something.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    I was at Bucksaw today & cleaned My fish there with the help of Fish Whisper'r & didnt see any such thing. But I will look into on Sat & let you know. If its what I'm thinking it is its just a plastic bucket.
    i usally make a bet that the losser clans them .it has always worked good for me
    The fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jiggin View Post
    Who gave you the fish?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    What kind of gigged fish? I spent approximately 3 or 4 nights a week gigging this winter. We were gigging Suckers.
    Yes, suckers and drum mainly. Sometimes it takes a while to take care of them. We have had as many as 200 in the boat before. I try not to do that anymore though, don't like to clean that many.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast