Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: interesting weekend shaping up

Post Thanks / Like

Default interesting weekend shaping up

seem like an interesting weeking shapin up. I make plans to go to santee and fish marion this weekend, and discovered several others gonna be down there chasing the big kitty cats. Marty is going down on a combination deer hunt/catfishing trip, greg is going down with his wife and soon to be mom, and eric of the board is gonna be down to. Im staying at harrys, and i think so is eric and greg. I think marty has a place rented in santee. hopefully saturday well all get to hook up and do some serious catfishing. Im looking foward to it to get to take a break from nightstalking. Hopefully the catfish will treat us better than these hard headed crappie been doing us nightstalkers here lately. Ill be down from tomorrow till sunday evening
    listen with your eyes---its the only way to beleive what you hear...

Post Thanks / Like

good luck to ya all
    Full day 1/2 day or evening Striper/Crappie fishing trips available at a very affordable price for
    Lake Norman, Badin, Wateree, High Rock.
    Individual maker of the heavy duty "hybrid" A-rig Trolls just like an umbrella rig, Guaranteed to put fish in the boat

https://www.facebook.com/pmmalec Email: [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/BOLOcharters

Post Thanks / Like

Well isn't that just the way. The crappies get alittle tough to catch and everyone wants to bail and go catfishin at Santee. I guess the 10 or 20 catfish we catch every nite on Wylie just isn't good enough.

Pete--I'm lookin at Sun nite to go out if ya wanna climb aboard the Bad Ship Lollipop and give em a try.
    One taste of the bait
    is worth the pain of the hook

clubeclectia.blogspot.com

Post Thanks / Like

Kunes , your'e right this will probably be the breakout weekend for crappie and the funk will be lifted.Thats the way my luck works.Good luck to you guys , your'e liable to catch more cats than me.Eric.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.