Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: fish all day

Post Thanks / Like

Default fish all day

me and my cousins fish fro 8 am to 3 pm today and only caught 2 keepers we fliped dock and banks and trees but we could not find them hope some one at neely had better luck than we did ........ the bassboat1752 on neely water temp was 49.7 to 51.4 we through the book at them and no luck at all.

Post Thanks / Like

That,s not what i wanted to hear. Were going to Guntersville in the morning hope they will doing better than that.

Post Thanks / Like

Default No luck at Lake George

I fished Lake George in Cullman and managed to catch ZERO. Didn't get on the water until after three and fished til dark.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing today

Weiss was the same, cold water ( 49 to 51 ) , windy, muddy water, and boats everywhere. My partner and I were only able to boat 9 today; but one was a 2.25 lb slab and it came off the main river channel; maybe better tomorrow.

I think the real cold nights last week, ( 20's most nights ), with ice and show above us, melting and running off into streams, creeks, and rivers caused the fish to move out and shut down. The river was muddy and cold and the fish just were not doing much today ???
    Take a Kid fishing, keep only enough to eat, and release the rest to spawn again. Pop

Post Thanks / Like

Default Its a dead zone...

Fished Neely today also, managed to pull a dozen out. Did find some trolling in Shoal creek but very low numbers. I didn't think the cold front would shell shock em this bad. I'm going to try some docks close to that area Sunday not sure what else to do. Things have got to get better.....

Next weekend should be better???

Post Thanks / Like

That's not good to hear that fishing is slow. we are heading down sunday morn from indiana. hopefully the warm days will get fish moving and more aggresive. The fish u guys are catching, what depth are u catching them? i was noticing on my map that the channels are pretty deep 20-30 ft. or are they in coves 10-15 ft or shallower? thanks, can't wait to get there.

http://www.indianaslabmasters.com
    Jason Snyder
    Southern Pro Tackle, Juiced-Up Baits
    Roadrunner Fishing Team, Frogg Toggs