Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truman Lake Poopy Start Great Finish

Post Thanks / Like

Default Truman Lake Poopy Start Great Finish

Jim You Are Lucky It Wasn't Today We Were To Go, Left Windsor At A Little After 6 Get A Mile Out Of Town, Thought I Blew A Trailer Tire, Until I Looked In Mirror And Seen All Them Sparks In The Dark, Oh $$it! Had To Lock 4 Wheel Drive In To Get It Off Road, The Axel Had Broke Where They Weld The Little Plate On The End Of The Tube, Dumb Ass Welders (retired Welder Here) Come Home Grab A Few Tools And Floor Jack, Assesed The Situation, No Problem, Got Everything Back Where It Belonged, Took Portable Little Welder And Put An Inch Weld On Bottom To Get Me To My Shop, Down Hill Then, Was Back Going With New Tire And All By 10:15 Am.... I Said Look At That Flag, Limp ...like Me.. We're Going Anyway, Only Fished From 11 To 2 Pm Still Managed 17 Keepers, Kept 10 Mostly 10" To 11" Missed The Hogs Early...... You Will Like This Pic.... So How Was Your Day.??????
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Silver, you're an animal! Nothing gets in the way of your crappie! LOL....that's amazing.

Post Thanks / Like

At least two good things happened! You caught some fish, and you were able to fix the trailer yourself!!!!!!! That would have cost alot of people some major bucks if it happened to them! Variety keeps your mind from playing tricks on you! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Monty, to be honest even with your problem this morning I would have traded my day in the office to your day working with your hands and fishing. It could have been much worse. You could have been sitting in an office looking out the window at the beautiful day like somebody else I know.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Ditto what WantinCrappie said, it would have been nice to just be outside today. Atleast you have a window!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    Ditto what WantinCrappie said, it would have been nice to just be outside today. Atleast you have a window!
    Don't be getting all jealous of my office window. I've got an excellent view of the railroad tracks. As a matter of fact if I can remember I will take a picture of the view that I've got out my office window when I get back in there next week so you can see just how great it is. :rolleyes:
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Way to make a good day out of a rough start Monty.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WantinCrappie View Post
    Don't be getting all jealous of my office window. I've got an excellent view of the railroad tracks. As a matter of fact if I can remember I will take a picture of the view that I've got out my office window when I get back in there next week so you can see just how great it is. :rolleyes:
    A window and now railroad tracks......geez you sure know how to hurt a guy! Next your going to say you have a crappie pond too.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Put Cab On

I Solved The Problem Built That Cab On Boat With 6 Windows And When I Look Out My Office Window All I See Is Truman Lake........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Polebender, there he goes again rubbing it in that our offices are on dry land.

And then when I get a couple of days out of my office mother nature doesn't want to play fair for fishing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast