Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Crappie Slayers Tournament Flyer

Bentpole Bob Guest

Default Crappie Slayers Tournament Flyer

Brad, received the tournament flyer today for the Truman Series and am looking forward to it. I just wanted to thank you in advance for putting these tournaments together. Anyone who has thought they might want to try a tournament but were intimidated, this would be the series to try. Low entry fee and alot of good people. Not sure my partner and I will make the first one on April 4 but we'll plan on being at all the others. Thanks again

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks!

I have tried to put together a series where anybody can afford to fish. Some aren't happy becuase the payout isn't the highest, however I'm more interested in exposing crappie anglers to tournament fishing. It is also great to see fellow crappie anglers meeting and helping each other out. There are many species where everyone is tight lipped, not so with the crappie community.

Hope to see everybody at the series this year!

Brad

PS - If you would like a flier just send me a pm with your name and address.
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

Brad,

I would like to receive the flyer for your tourney series. My e-mail address is [email protected]. Is e-mail the best way for you to send it to me? If not, what works best for you.

Thanks

Soss

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Soss welcome from Truman Lake. Do you live in the area? They have some in local tackle shops.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site SOSS from Nixa Mo. Whats your location & what lakes do you like to fish?

Post Thanks / Like

Soss,

You've got a pm.

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D