Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lance Custom Calls

huntindad Guest

Default Lance Custom Calls

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know with turkey season coming up where to get some great calls. A buddy of mine Robert Lance makes custom calls that are unbelievable from the craftsmanship to the sounds. Check them out at lancecustomcalls.com

Post Thanks / Like

first of all welcome to the board,what kind of calls does he make,mouth,box,slate,etc?

Post Thanks / Like

never mind went his web site, very nice looking calls,have u tried the bronze glass,never heard of it,does it sound good?

huntindad Guest

Yes it does sound good !! All of his calls are amazing in my opinion, They are all hand tuned to perfection.

Post Thanks / Like

gettin ready to start guidin for the turkey season, times are tough right now but we have alot of hunters that booked with us, dont know that id be able to buy one now,sure would like to hear what that bronze glass sounds like though. how long has he made calls for?he has a pretty neat design on his box calls does he make them by hand himself or does he have other workers that help him? i love new turkey calls could probably talk ur ear off about them.

huntindad Guest

Sorry it has took me so long to get back to you. Robet has been making calls since 1994 I believe and all of his calls are hand made by him he does not have any workers that help him. I have been trying to help him get recordings of his calls put on his website but we just haven't got to it yet. But if that call is picking at you I will tell you this, if you buy it and don't like it I will personally buy it back from you !! or give him a call he may play it over the phone for you. Robert Lance (864) 868-4268 & tell him shane told you to call.
    Last edited by huntindad; 03-09-2009 at 08:46 AM. Reason: wrong number

Post Thanks / Like

I think i might of talked the wife into lettin me buy it(we'll see). thanks for the buy back offer. if it makes any sound i'll probably keep it, cant never have enough differnt sounds in the turkey woods. gettin the sounds recorded would be pretty cool,it would take any doubt anyone has about the sounds of the calls. his prices are pretty reasonable for being custom calls and for his experiance he has, like i said before i could go on and on about turkey calls, thanks agian p.s sure is nice to have someone to talk to on the huntin threads