Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sorry

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sorry

I am sorry my family and I didnt make it to the slabfest last weekend. I wanted and tried to come but everything seemed to be working against me going. My dads house burned down and they lost everything so I was trying to help them and they stayed with me till thursday and then friday we got an emergency call from the school about my 10 year old son, he had gotten stung by something and was having an allergic reaction to it and we almost lost him cause his airway was closing off when we got him to the doctor. We now have to carry and epi-pen with us wherever we go. Then we were gonna try to go Saturday but all of a sudden we had some nasty weather here and it was pouring rain and lighting and terrible wind gusts. I will be going this weekend to north ga. where my dad and mom lives to try and help them clean up where the burnt down trailer is to make room for their new one when they get it. I hope we will be able to make it to the next few get togethers with yall. Hope yall had a good time, I sure hate that we missed it. If yall would please remember my dad,mom and son in your prayers. I hope to see yall soon.....Tony and family

Post Thanks / Like

Good Gracious, you and your family are in our prayers and we hope that everything turns out ok, we'll be thinking about you. Keep us updated.

Bluegill

Post Thanks / Like

Default Better Days

Man tonyandtami, when it rains it pours. sure hope your parents get settled in and are ok. glad your son is ok now. sure hope to hear better news from you later. God Bless ! Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks yall for all you kind words and for keeping us in your prayers...Tony and family

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent and I added you and Tami too.
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

Prayers sent.
    living life to its fullest, This is not a dressed rehearsal.

Post Thanks / Like

my prayers are being sent to all of ya'll. not to worry GOD takes care of everything.
    Got crappie?:D