Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: This Is Serious Stuff.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default This Is Serious Stuff.....

Anyone Who Has Seen All My Post Know I Have Built A Cab On My Bass Boat For Cold Weather Fishing Right??? Besides It Being Great For Cold Weather, Get Out Of Rain, Or Sun..... Guess What? I Know Most Of Us Carry A 2# Coffee Can For Taking Care Of Business #1 But What About Business #2.......? You Guessed It I Built A Porta-potty For Inside The Cab, With Those Smoked Glass Windows You Don't Have To Leave You Sweet Spot And No One Can See You...... You Know We Never Have Had To Use It But It Is There.... Have You Ever Fished Below Truman In The Dead Water When The Run Is On And 50 To 100 Boats Are There....you Got It, A Lot Of Women In Some Of Those Boats... Also Another Place We Fish Has 3 To 10 Boats About 30' Apart And Once In Awhile A Woman Will Be In One.....sure Beats Leaving And Coming Back..... Oh By The Way I Have Installed About 6 Of Those Pine Cone Christmas Tree Hangiee On Mirrors Inside, Don't Have Room For A Vent Fan.....
    Last edited by olesilverside; 08-06-2010 at 12:27 PM.
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad you told us about the pine cones. That's what I was wondering about when I saw your latest invention.

Hey what are you doing on here anyway this morning? I thought you were supposed to be out putting it to the slabs this morning? That's why I logged on to see if you had a report yet.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Default Got Rest Up For Tomorrow

Taking Jim From Ashland Mo Tomorrow So Wanted To Rest Up A Bit And Tidy Up The Old Cabin Cruiser.....will Report Back Tomorrow.... All I Could Talk About Today Was Poop Poop....
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Multitasking at it's finest.
    The father-in-law really needs one.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice touch with the red barrel for bio-hazzard!!

Post Thanks / Like

Your poo bucket reminded me of my late uncle. He would take a five gallon bucket with a toilet seat wired on top of it and let me tell you he wasn't a bit shy about dropping his pants and using it. I will never forget one time after using it he found out he was out of toilet paper and asked me to go get him some. Mind out we was in the middle of a lake so I was like and where would you like me to get this paper at and further more I'm not going to turn around to drive the boat some where when I will have to see something I DON'T want to see!! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tOm View Post
    Your poo bucket reminded me of my late uncle. He would take a five gallon bucket with a toilet seat wired on top of it and let me tell you he wasn't a bit shy about dropping his pants and using it. I will never forget one time after using it he found out he was out of toilet paper and asked me to go get him some. Mind out we was in the middle of a lake so I was like and where would you like me to get this paper at and further more I'm not going to turn around to drive the boat some where when I will have to see something I DON'T want to see!! lol
    I think that was TMI!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Can We Borrow That?

I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Ate up!