Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Stckton Walleye?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Stckton Walleye?

Anyone hear of the walleye running or showing up at the dam yet? What is the typical time of year/water temp? I thought it was approx. 45 deg. or so for them to think about spawning. Any help would be appreciated.

Post Thanks / Like

Should be about that time. Would like some info as well!

Brad
    Can You Find, "LIMITVILLE!!!" :D

Post Thanks / Like

A few big girls have been caught up from CC over some of Beagle’s condos or a least where I think some of Beagle’s condos are located. I was told on night crawlers that were inflated. This is the only report I have heard so I would saying it should not be to long before Walleye time.

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, I know this goes back a little bit but I was taking out at Crabtree Cove about three or four weeks ago and another guy was putting in about 4:30 p.m. I got to talking to him and he said right about dark and two hours afterwards he had been limiting almost every evening throwing a Smithwick Rogue in Clown color off of main lake points. Of course Crabtree is right there by the dam and he said he had not been running far from this area to catch his fish.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, rather to skid in sideways, body used up and totally worn out screaming 'WOO~HOO what a ride!'

Post Thanks / Like

Being a walleye fisherman for the better part of my life, I'll tell you that they are still in there staging mode. This would be main lake points, in 35-50 FOW. You can find them with good electronics and they'll bite. Better yet, as Wantincrappie found out from someone they will be moving to the shallows at night. Stickbaits are the bait of choice this time of year. Just remember to work slowly. Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Boys.