Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Table Rock Action

Post Thanks / Like

Post Table Rock Action

Since i was a kid we always went to the rock to crappie fish. As i remember it was usually on spring break and dad would pull the boat back in a cove above cedar trees and usually used maribou jigs. I dont remember using minnows much, but between me my dad and my brother we could fill the livewell. Im 37 now, I can't remember the last time i filled the livewell with anything but water. Ive asked my dad since then with a table rock lake map in hand, where did we go exactly back then? His response, "Just where it looked good".

Im new to the site and by what ive read so far it has been very informative. But it is a FISHING web site, All of the talk about equipment, gear, and tackle you can bank on being SOLID. All of the talk about Where, How Many, and What Size.....that tends to get in to the grey areas all good fisherman are known for.:D

Lookin to go to the rock this w/e. Just wonderin if there are parts of the lake that look good to any of you guys. Im not looking for gps to some ones' honey hole (but if your best fishin buddy pissed you off an you want to send me his...) Just wondering what part of the lake to go to this time of year. I know its cold today, but i figure wed thurs fri of 60 and 70 degrees my pull them up a bit. What do you guys think?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am not much help at Table Rock. But wanted to welcome you to the site from Truman Lake.

Post Thanks / Like

t-rexfish first off welcome, scroll down to Schell-Osage Crappie it's a couple of pages back there is a post by beagleman on the second page that should help you a lot. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

wished i could help, welcome aboard

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the board T-rex
    Fishing is always good. Catching is sometimes bad

Post Thanks / Like

T-Rex, can't help you on T Rock, but want to welcome you to the board.
    Mark

Pitching jigs, catching slabs, life is good

Post Thanks / Like

can't help other than to say welcome,,,,u may want to poll beagleman,kit papermouth,and barn dog as they fish there some,,,
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome T-REXFISH I have been fishing in the cape fair area and up the James River a few miles past point 15 working the river channel in about 19-21' of water. 1/16 oz jig with orange plastic and a crappie nibble 1-3' off bottom and going as slow as I can. When you come down give me a call and if I can I'll mark your map and give you a few places to fish. 1-417-538-2001 I live in Cape Fair

Post Thanks / Like

welcome, were headed down wed, good or bad will post and I got lots of people who tick me off so here are there spots. 1, 34, 13, 54, good luck were going to kings river, park davis bluff, blue hole deer hole and points south

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome, T-Rex...sounds like beagle and barn dog got you set up. Good luck and post a report on your findings!

Also, I'd just like to echo slipbobber on the Schell-Osage Crappie thread, especially. But if you just search old posts, you'll dredge up a ton of useful info!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast