Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Pete we miss ya already

Post Thanks / Like

Default Pete we miss ya already

Didnt take long for everybody to miss those fish catchin reports. Dont know what happened and dont matter none to us who know ya. We know you will give us a hand when we need it and thats all that matters. Look forward to your return. Thanks nat for the update.

Post Thanks / Like

dont know what happened but im sure thay had it coming nc board and crappie.com is not as good without YOU
    [never snap at the hand that feeds ya

Post Thanks / Like

I know Pete would appreciate those words of encouragment, but he can't even get on the site to read them! -------Looks like a Watergate conspiracy.---Maybe an enemy of the state? Where is Jack Bauer when we need him?

poppop is offline Crappie.com Legend * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

The heck with Jack Bauer, where is Max Bauer? Granny and Uncle Jed got him on the run I expect.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, it's not as good without Pete. He will be back soon, no worries. We're just trying to maintain the peace, and keep the site a family orientated site, it's all good. It's hard to try to be fair as possible, but lets just let it go, Pete will be back soon enough. You all are the best. PM me if you have additional questions. And Pete can read the site, btw.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

Well I appreciate the info Slab. I sure cant imagine what this is all about but I do kanow that when Pete comes back I will probably have to print and frame his fishing report. Im sure it will be the mother of all fishing reports! lol

Post Thanks / Like

Yea, I like reading pete's post too. I seen some where that he can start back on the 12th. We are waiting. I need some one to aggravate. Just kidding.