Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Patrick Vowell.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Patrick Vowell.

Hey Patrick , I left you a voice mail about the rod tips.Look forward to hearing from you.I love that rod , and hate fishing without it.Luckily we're going after cats at santee this weekend and wont be needing it.Thanks , Eric.
    Commercial fishermen help feed the world.

Crappiestalker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by big "E"
    Hey Patrick , I left you a voice mail about the rod tips.Look forward to hearing from you.I love that rod , and hate fishing without it.Luckily we're going after cats at santee this weekend and wont be needing it.Thanks , Eric.
    Santee Cooper? You're soooooo lucky if that's the one. I lived in SC for 4 years (Shaw AFB) and fished that lake the whole time back in the late 80's. The cat's were HUGE, crappie all the time and the Stripe bass were just incredible......man I miss that area.

I did learn a few new terms down there. Brim = blue gill, Bull brim were blue gill on steriods, crappie were called crappie (as in crap), lol. Oh yea, that's where I learned I was a Yankee Yup, was told to help clean up the South, send a Yankee north. lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie stalker , missouri isn't yankee territory is it?lol.I actually just found out where the mason dixon line is.A lot farther north than I thought.We'll try to get some of those big cats this weekend and then hopefully lake wylie will be ready to give up some crappies.Eric.

Crappiestalker Guest

LOL, not sure if it was Yankee or not, never really looked at the mason dixon line. I didn't have a southern draw, so that was a dead givaway to them.

Good luck with those monster cat's. BTW, have you put in at Pacs landing? (I think that was the name).

Post Thanks / Like

Only ever used Randolph's.This weekend I'm trying Harry's.Thanks , and we'll do our best.