Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A true American... we need more

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default A true American... we need more

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Funny how the mexican didn't have much to say...wait for the law suit...it'll be comin'.

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool! A veteran breaking the law by cutting up a Hispanic man's property as the Hispanic man excercises his rights by flying his personal property as he saw fit to! Despite what many "reporters" have said about this flag-flying incident, there is no law against what this Hispanic guy was doing. There is flag protocol but there is no law that was being broken by the Hispanic guy. The veteran, on the other hand, broke several laws by cutting up another man's property then running off with some of it.

He served in the military and fought for freedom--including the Hispanic guy's freedom to fly his own property (both of which were probably made in China) as he saw fit.

Quite the irony there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bcgamecock View Post
    Cool! A veteran breaking the law by cutting up a Hispanic man's property as the Hispanic man excercises his rights by flying his personal property as he saw fit to! Despite what many "reporters" have said about this flag-flying incident, there is no law against what this Hispanic guy was doing. There is flag protocol but there is no law that was being broken by the Hispanic guy. The veteran, on the other hand, broke several laws by cutting up another man's property then running off with some of it.

He served in the military and fought for freedom--including the Hispanic guy's freedom to fly his own property (both of which were probably made in China) as he saw fit.

Quite the irony there.
    i think if you check out the american flag laws title 4 does say it is illegal to fly any flag above the american flag.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bcgamecock View Post

Quite the irony there.
    I say send the hispanic back wherever he came from and let him fly his flag and send you there to fly your flag whatever it may be right below his. After you get tired of no job, no health insurance, no food, no unemployment insurance, no human rights you must thank a veteran to let you back into this country! Thats my priorties for you! Also you must carry a RED card to be allowed back into this Country and the RED represents the Blood spilled for this country!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The man need a medal.......

No doubt that I I would cut it down. But, I am an American redneck. I could care less about the Mexican flag or his rights to express his idealism. This ain't Mexico and I shot the Cisco Kid.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Well said Slip! This hispanic has no rights to fly any flag here other than the american flag. He maintained his silence because he knew what came next...a free ride to the homeland by INS. Time for the americans to take back their country. Good job to this veteran.

Post Thanks / Like

Tom done shot the Cisco Kid???? :D

I uz wunderin' whodunit!

aj

Post Thanks / Like

I thank the Vet for a Job well done

On the flip side maybe the Mexican didn't know proper flag edicate
    ... like the Idiot in the link below:rolleyes:

Google Image Result for http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/33676/original.jpg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    ... like the Idiot in the link below:rolleyes:

Very similar to this idiot who can't tell a window from a door:

Name:  alg_obama_door.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  68.9 KB

Kind of reminds me of this:

Name:  gifted.jpg
Views: 321
Size:  53.6 KB

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast