Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Louisiana Crappie Club

Post Thanks / Like

Default Louisiana Crappie Club

Well here I am once again, I hope this post is not growing old. My partner (Mon'Back) and myself have been working on the process of starting up a Crappie Club here in the Central Louisiana area that we have named,the CENTRAL LOUISIANA CRAPPIE ASSOCIATION. We are located in Winnfield, La. We plan to include most area waterways that are located in North and Central Louisiana as our tournament areas. We have collected information from other Crappie clubs, and used this to form our Club Rules/Tournament Rules, and are now nearing our first organizational meeting. So far, we have several interested persons, and welcome anyone that would like to join us. I would just like to invite anyone who may have an interest to contact us @[email protected] or call(318)628-9682 or Skipper Skains @[email protected] or call (318)628-7177. I would like to see us as Crappie Fishermen come together and prove that bass aren't the only fish worthy of a tournament.
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC

Post Thanks / Like

Hiya TreeFrog,
    I am new to the forum, and have been reading from time to time. Saw that you are working on a crappie club close to home, and thinking about getting with you all.
    Soon as you can fill me in as to the Club Rules/Tournament Rules, and your first organizational meeting, let me know....

Your neighbor in Pineville,
    Slab Hunter

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Club

Hey Slab Hunter, glad to see your interested. I will get the info. together for you, and as soon as we know the date on the meeting I will contact you. Already have one other guy from down your way, a few more sure wouldn't hurt. If you can, send me an e-mail with some contact info. so I will be able to get in touch with you, that would be a big help to me.

Thanks,
    Brandon Jennings
    (TreeFrog)
    Brandon Jennings
    Bayou Crappie ETC