Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What are you all doing today?

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What are you all doing today?

I'm going to reline all of my slow trolling reels with 6/20 braid. I only have 6# mono on them right now. I figure that the Grizzly rigs I usually fish with are rigged on 20# line. The plan is when they get hung, I can just straighten the hook instead of loosing the whole rig. I'm switching all of my jig poles over to Mr. Crappie hi vis 6#. Got a good deal on it at Grizzly's Spring Bash last month so I bought a big spool.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Frying Up Some Crappie/nascar

Frying Up Some Cold Water Crappie And Watch The Time Trials For Nationwide Nascar.... Rearranged All My Tackle In Shop This Am, And Drinking A Gallon Of Coffee.....looks Pretty White Out About 3" And Still Snowing......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

a whole lot of nothing for me...looking at the snow still coming down pretty good, weather guy's and gal's were way off, imagine that. looking at truck's i won't be able to afford. cussing my t.v. cuz i'm only get'n a few station's and none are good one's. can't get up to my dish as it's on the roof made the mistake of hop'n on the cooking recipe forum on here, realized why in the world would i irritate myself...although green bean's sure are sounding tasty thank's to you speck! geez i'm kind of whining a little...oh ya and been looking at the louisiana board and admiring those big ol' black's they have been catching. man ol cajun dave has caughten some dandie's! i would like to have one of those 3 pounder's on the wall.
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I went fishing
    http://www.facebook.com/quinn.noldner

Post Thanks / Like

Reflecting On How Much Fish I Ate Last Night At The Parish Fish Fry,,,,,trying To Stay Out Of Miss Donna's Way As It Is House Cleaing Day,,,,not Safe For Human Or Pets Here,,and Now Watching It Snow
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Throwing a bash for my parents today in Windsor. 40th wedding anniversery. Monty if you get to bored come up to the VFW and have some cake. 2 to 4 today. Got the boat ready to go yesterday for the upcoming week.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You For The Invite

Hey There Jared Thanks For The Invite, Be Sure And Tell Bill And Your Mom Congratulations, We Just Celeb. Ours Last Friday... Can U Imagine The Same Woman For 40 Years......wouldn't Trade For Any Other I Have Seen Or Met, #1 Reason, She Says You Go Fishing And Fish All You Want You Have Earned It........ Can't Believe She Is Like You, Won't Eat Fresh Cooked Crappie..... Guess She Is A Little Touched?? Would Come Uptown But Come From Shop To House A Few Minutes Ago And It Was About 4" Deep..... Have A Good Time........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Being bored mostly, gonna go over to Acadamy and get my daughter her softball gear and cruise the fishing section to see if there is anything I can't live without. It is really snowing in Joplin right now, hope it stops soon! Looks like the temps will reach 40 tomorrow and all this will be gone.

Post Thanks / Like

up early fixed bologna,eggs,and gravy, made coffee got Miss Sharon took care of, she's sick has been for a week. then its to the big holler. and cast the hounds, they ran well today, quit about 1:00 then went to the store for sharon. bought her a nice loin of pork fixin to fix her a good supper. then watch tv and paint jig heads snowing right well here now trace this am and about 2in. at this writing, I love the snow:D

Post Thanks / Like

Blew 5 to 6 inches of snow off the driveway and sidewalks up here south of Omaha. Going to cover a high school basketball game at 5 then home to nurse my cabin fever.

My upcoming trip to Pomme de Terre (Mar. 13) can't get here fast enough. Make sure it warms up down there nice and good for my dad and I, would ya?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast