Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i'm flat out bored!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default i'm flat out bored!!!

man the snow sure is pretty but that's about it. just waiting around til monday morning...can't believe how slow time goes when your wanting it to get here. kind of like get'n excited for a fishing trip. only i'm not excited just ready to get the ball rolling so i can get back on the water asap. look's like it's gonna be great weather next week. i will be thinking about you all in my little morphine up'd world i will be in.

was kind of daydreaming yesterday running some ticket's up to baller for a concert last nite that i thought i better not attempt to go to. anyway was stopped at a red light, light turned green, and i went, only problem was i forgot there was a car in front of me. bashed in the front of my truck pretty good. probably totalled it
    guess ol beagle decided to send me some of his luck my way but no one was at all hurt and the feller i hit was super nice. and i did'nt do hardly anything to his suv. i hit his spare tire, we could'nt believe the damage it did to my truck and then hardly anything to his. important thing tho is no one was hurt. not gonna need a car for awhile anyway's. hopefully mine will be able to be fixed. waiting to hear something.

talked to bug's this morning he was get'n ready to go and fry up about 400 filet's for a big party. gonna do it in a basement, he did'nt sound to thrilled...anywho sorry for all the rambling, just got time on my hand's, i'm hungry but on a liquid diet since yesterday, so what i need from you all is to eat a big ol double bacon cheeseburger for me. maybe some cheese fries, and a ice cold beer to wash it down, or crown:D i would appreciate it!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Will be thinking about you next week. I know you will be glad to get it over with and on the road to recovery and fishing. I know everyone here will be saying a prayer for you. Take care and keep us updated when you can.

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like from all the post the weather has everybody traped inside and bored. We will be thinking about next week. Let us know how it go's. Then when you get to feeling better get on down here for some Truman slabs.

Post Thanks / Like

Have a speedy recovery. Prayers and best wishes to you.

Mike
    "Jackpot"
    Webmaster for: http://www.slabbuster.com and other fine sites.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Jeff. I am sure everything will go fine and you will be back on the water in no time. Will be praying for ya.
    Mike

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Dang, sorry to hear about you truck Jeff. Do you know what the repairs are going to cost? Good luck next week. Keep us posted when you feel up to it. I'm ordering a large pizza in your honor.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Good Luck Next Week Jeff,,where Is The Procedure At And How Long They Going To Keep U In The Hospital,,,fuzzy
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

haven't heard anything back on my truck yet chris...ed came and got me, he seem's to think they will total it, the tow truck driver thought so too. won't know anything prolly til monday or tuesday so i gave them ed's number cuz i'm sure i won't be in the mood. can't afford a truck payment so i'm really hoping it work's out and i can just get it fixed.

fuzz i'm get'n it done at centerpoint here in independence...it's a new hospital, seem's to be really nice. there all private room's which i really like, and they got wireless internet so as soon as i'm up to it i can get back to annoying all you guy's not sure how cute the nurse's are doc said i'm prolly looking at 2 week's in the hospital. so we shall see
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery Jeff!

Post Thanks / Like

Good Luck You Are In My Prayers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast