Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EASTFORK is up

Post Thanks / Like

Default EASTFORK is up

Up 3 feet and the lady at the corps said they are only gonna pull it at 1200 cfs or cfm's.She said there was still a good amount of water coming in.Oh well, it's on Sunday.Let's go boy's MAN UP AND RIP IT OUT!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey bone, where yall puttin in at? Haven't talked to speckwick yet this mornin. Im not sure where we puttin in. Yall sure don't like that live bait do ya? What yall got agaisnt minnows? I know why yates don't use them. He is to sensitive and doesn't wanna hook those perdy lil things through the eyes. lol. I like the minners myself. Well to each there own. Gonna be cold and windy and a high of 33 is what there callin for.

John
    O_C_B

Post Thanks / Like

We are putting in at Cabin Run (campground ramp) at day break.I don' have anything against minnies and use them mostly in the summer.Ifished Eastfork tourneys for 15 years and keep track every year of what won each tourney.Jigs win in the winter,prespawn and spawn then switch to meat in summer and back to jigs in Fall.Thats just my 2 cents but minnies definetly have there place.When we were out Thursday we had 2 boats slip floating within 30 yards and were catchin 4 to 1 and within an hour they were both throwing jigs.Minnies will for sure catch em right now but it just seems to me jigs are cheaper,quicker and better right now, See Ya at the lake bright and freezing..i mean early

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah bright and frezzing lol
    O_C_B

Post Thanks / Like

We'll have both.
    Is Yates gonna there tomorrow? Starvin? Haven't seen anything from them about it. I know it ain't too cold or windy for 'em. They must be out killing the crappie and don't want to tell anybody where they are.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Yates and Rick will be there Starvins in California.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone72 View Post
    Up 3 feet
    it Rained Hooplehead
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

No **** netman, i thought the tetonic plates shifted????And yes yates there is such a thing as TETONIC PLATES..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tbone72 View Post
    No **** netman, i thought the tetonic plates shifted????And yes yates there is such a thing as TETONIC PLATES..
    is it like the one in your hooplehead...
    J.I.L. <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yates got your number!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yates View Post
    is it like the one in your hooplehead...
    Hey T-Bone, seems like Larry's got your number on that hooplehead plate of yours. Larry is known as a expert and champion crappie angler (including the 4 tourn. wins streak last year), but now we know he can spot those hoopleheads even on the web! Expert again?
    Thanks for tip Larry, now we'll all know when we see T-bone, he's a hooplehead. See you got good fish March1, did you fish today at EF? If I can get Harry to come out and play, we might show up this weekend.
    Harry, Get the Net !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast