Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: You guys trying to fill Weiss in one day?

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy You guys trying to fill Weiss in one day?

Planned to fish Weiss today but someone decided to fill the lake in one day!
    We had 5+ inches in Brookwood today. It has got to get better. Will try again Saturday.

Post Thanks / Like

Hope your talking about next saturday! Rain changing over to snow for this saturday with north winds blowing.

Post Thanks / Like

I was planning on fishing all week at weiss. Whats the water like? Maybe I should stay at home.

Post Thanks / Like

don,t know about the water but it rained all night. I would bet it,s muddy if it was me i would come next weekend suppose to start warming back up from tuesday on thru next week. It,s still raining now...

Post Thanks / Like

looks like next week with highs at almost 70 on thursday and sunny all week and into the weekend may be the week to get things jumpin. I plan to fish on thursday and then take my son back on sunday to fish again. Hopefully this will be the week to catch the limit

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you guys are on the north end of this storm. I am on the south end. I was going in spite of the rain and wind. The lightning changed my mind. there will be better days to come.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Water at Weiss

Water came up about 1.5 foot already and should come up some more. I live in Trotters Cove and it is muddy. Went for a while this morning and tried some different places, Cowen Creek is clear behind bridge back 3/4 of the way, then it turns to mud, fished about 1 hour in Cowen with no luck. Went from Cowen to Three Mile Creek, water was in good shape behind bridge just one problem, no fish. Plan on fishing lower lake tomarrow. GOOD FISHING,
    Terry.
    Terry Whaley
    www. weisslakeguide.com
    EGO NETS SOUTHERN PRO

Post Thanks / Like

im glad the waters up, last time i was there at the end of pier on our ramp was about a foot deep..couldnt launch a big boat at all