Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: grizzlyjig shipping and handling question

Post Thanks / Like

Default grizzlyjig shipping and handling question

I was planning on making an order from Grizzlyjig company considering they seem to have the best prices in what i am looking for. However when i went to the shipping and handline tab, all it stated was that they were changing prices on their items and did not list S&H charges. Had anyone ordered from the lately that can say whether the prices are the same and what the shipping cost?

Post Thanks / Like

i ordered from there this afternoon and the shipping on a rod was $8.50

Post Thanks / Like

78mudbug when you add the stuff to the cart, it lists 8.50 like you said, i just wonder for sure if that is the current price since the other tab said they were updating prices, however i think the tab i am talking about is an old tab cause it says updating for 08 i think and we are in 09. Thanks my friend. They sure have some good prices

Post Thanks / Like

To make sure, just give em a call.
    TinBoats.net
    The original aluminum boat fishing club!

Post Thanks / Like

I was going to order a 20 pack and a 100 pack of jigs from Midsouth Jigs but the S&H was going to be over 8 bucks!
    CATCH A BIG-UN

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by slabbandit View Post
    I was going to order a 20 pack and a 100 pack of jigs from Midsouth Jigs but the S&H was going to be over 8 bucks!
    SB,

This is why I like using ebay. I can usually find want I want from
    a seller that doesn't "Hose" me on the shipping, Below is an
    example.. I made this purchase last night

Daniel

Item # Item Title Qty. Price
    260283134485 2" Triple Tip Grubs.....smoke skl. 1 US $1.89
    260355409998 2" Triple Tip Grubs.....Blue shiner. 1 US $1.89
    320218477769 2" Triple Tip Grubs.....Pearl 1 US $1.89
    320218478244 2" Triple Tip Grubs.....Orange/chart. spkl. 1 US $1.89
    320219608069 2" Triple Tip Grubs.....Tenn. Shad 1 US $1.89
    370150755919 Bobby Garland 2" Baby Shad (Crystal) 2 US $2.60

Subtotal: US $14.65
    Shipping and handling via US Postal Service First Class Mail:
    US $2.75

Total: US $17.40

Satisaction guaranteed,14 day return for full refund.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thank you again for your purchases.

la-products

Post Thanks / Like

Yes but on ebay some charge more on there products to cover the shipping . As that makes the shipping look less or even free. But there is good deal to be had on there.
    I will say add Shipping and handling, Then what it cost a place to accept Credit cards or even paypal. Then printer ink, shipping labels Packing peanuts,labor and others. It does cost more then a person thinks.. Also most ebay sellers have no overhead just selling from home. Not knocking them. But where do you set a minimum on shipping? If a place charges less then its costing them. How long can they stay afloat? I know some charge more then they should. But if there like me most times I have a few I am lucky to break even on.
    Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel View Post
    SB,

This is why I like using ebay. I can usually find want I want from
    a seller that doesn't "Hose" me on the shipping, Below is an
    example.. I made this purchase last night

Daniel

Item # Item Title Qty. Price
    260283134485 2" Triple Tip Grubs.....smoke skl. 1 US $1.89
    260355409998 2" Triple Tip Grubs.....Blue shiner. 1 US $1.89
    320218477769 2" Triple Tip Grubs.....Pearl 1 US $1.89
    320218478244 2" Triple Tip Grubs.....Orange/chart. spkl. 1 US $1.89
    320219608069 2" Triple Tip Grubs.....Tenn. Shad 1 US $1.89
    370150755919 Bobby Garland 2" Baby Shad (Crystal) 2 US $2.60

Subtotal: US $14.65
    Shipping and handling via US Postal Service First Class Mail:
    US $2.75

Total: US $17.40

Satisaction guaranteed,14 day return for full refund.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Thank you again for your purchases.

la-products

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with shilohred, alot of your ebay charge more for the product and lower the shipping and handling. I took a look last night on there and for what I would be giving $1.99 a pack for they usually get atleast $1.00 more a pack for. If you buy in bulk from a site you save more money, even including the shipping and handling. For example, what I wanted to buy from grizzly jigs was going to cost me$75.80 and then $8.50 shipping and handling. Which is a total of, $84.30 I priced the same thing last night at 3 different stores and one was going to cost me $280 for the same thing, another store was $168, and the 3rd store was $150 So at the least of the 3 stores was still going to be $65.70 more than buying it on line. Thats a huge savings for on $84.30 worth of goods.

Yadkin Guide is offline Crappie Wall Hanger * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Shipping and Handling

I don't know about Grizzly but as for my website the shipping is sometimes over estimated but mostly under estimated. With UPS and the USPS constantly changing prices and with their prices depending on weight and box measurements as well as shipping distance, it is almost impossible to estimate shipping. There are so many variables it is a nightmare. We need to charge for shipping to cover our cost but at the same time we don't want to over charge you. My website also does not bill your credit card even though it looks like it does. I do that by hand so that if changes need to be made I can do it. I have reduced shipping charges many times on items after the person agreed to the website price. It is just good business. It is almost impossible to have a website figure your shipping correctly unless you simply overcharge for shipping or you jack up the price of your items and lower shipping. That is why it is important to buy from someone you can trust. So I would say cll the guys at Grizzly and they will work out shipping with you.
    Yadkin Guide
    Extreme Fishing Concepts
    Last edited by Yadkin Guide; 02-28-2009 at 12:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I made two orders from Grizzly this last week. First, I placed an order for 4 pedestal bases, $8.50 shipping. The next morning during coffee, I realized I didn't order the mounts for the seats, and another 11" pin. I placed that order online as well, another $8.50 Shipping. I called them at 8 am and spoke with a very nice woman who told me it would be no problem to combine the shipping and credit my paypal with $8.50. That afternoon I had an email from paypal saying I had a payment of $8.50 to my account. Two days after ordering, the "Heavy" package was on my front porch.

This was my first order from Grizzly. Their prices on what I wanted were far lower than other places. Even with the shipping, they beat the crap out of Walmart and Academy for the same product. I find their Customer Service to be tops and plan to order from them again in the future. Lance, a.k.a. Osofishy, had returned a phone call back in December and took the time to discuss the products with me. I understand they are a Family oriented business and it shows. You can't get service like that very many places. We are lucky to have a supplier that carries the items we use.
    Reaper, Where Fish come to Fry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast