Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Gander Mountain Appearance

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gander Mountain Appearance

Hey Men and Ladies,

My partner and I are going to have a table set up at the Gander Mountain on the South Side near 65 South and County Line Road from 1-3 Saturday Afternoon.

I am giving away two BnM 10' Bucks Jigging sticks (Gander Mountain is going to supply reels for these), and 2 BnM hats. I will have Brochures, and we will also have samples of Southern Pro products, along with Southern Pro Brochures.

Stop on in a lets talk crappie fishing and we will show you some BnM Poles, and the quality of Southern Pro tackle!

No Purchase necessary to win, just luck of the draw!

See ya then!

Post Thanks / Like

ck1, I don't know if I can get down to Gander tomorrow, but I have a question about the "rod of choice", and figured you would know the answer and a round about cost. I want a rod to long line, and troll crappie planners, what would be the best choice, for one multi-purpose BnM, if there is such a thing, and where can I get it? Thanks in advance for your help.
    Ask me about: Bobby Garland, CrappiePro, Yeti Coolers, Power-Pole, and Simms Products!

Post Thanks / Like

High Tide,

I would highly recommend the BnM 11' Sam's Super Sensitive, it is an excellent all around rod. Very sensitive on the tip for vertical jigging, can be used for trolling, jig n float, and many other purposes. It is not the best rod for casting though.

If you are looking for a rod to cast and still have some length, BnM makes many in the 7 and 8' range that allows that as well.

If you would like a catalog along with my recommendations, PM me with some contact information and I will send it to you via email or mail you a brochure.

Good luck!