Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Fishing License

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing License

Just a reminder that we need to buy a new fishing license for 2009. Wouldn't want to ruin a fishing trip because we didn't have our license.
    Fishing is always good. Catching is sometimes bad

Post Thanks / Like

nitro good to see ya today. Snake gots a good wife don't think my woman would give me a blank check to go to bps.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see you Buzzman and Snake. Snake is lucky to have a wife that would give him a blank check, mine would've given me a blank look.
    Fishing is always good. Catching is sometimes bad

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lifetime Fishing Permit for the age impaired

If you happen to be middle to old aged like myself........and are 60 years young, you can buy a lifetime fishing permit for $35. I know that when you get to be really middle aged (65 or more) you do not need a permit at all, but you can save a few bucks in the mean time.

You can down load the application on line at mdc.mo.gov/8849 or call 573-522-4115, ext. 3574. The life time permit also includes the $7 trout tag if you happen to fish for them sometimes when you can't fish for crappie.

You can also get a hunting permit, it is $35 also or a combined permit for $70.

Rick
    Last edited by 1rookie; 02-27-2009 at 09:40 PM. Reason: .

Post Thanks / Like

thanks rick,,,,i think i just may qualify for one of those middle age brackets
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Got mine a few weeks ago thanks for the reminder though. I forgot mine one year and went fishing twice with out it. Never seen the law those to days though. Maybe because it was below 30 for the high both days.